The SSC provides consultation on small-scale projects. Small-scale projects are defined as requiring a minor effort for the SSC, through either a small development task, or support and feedback concerning your existing software on a specific topic (be it performance, scalability, accuracy, portability, reproducibility, sustainability, ...).
Listed below are some ongoing and completed projects of the SSC. They are provided here as a reference of what type of services the SSC can provide to researchers as a result of a consultation. Where possible we also provide the source code and document features or improvements that are more generally applicable, such as performance optimizations or software development best practices.
- Stand-alone installer for the OpenAI Whisper speech-to-text transcription tool
- IWR interactive visualization prototype
- Email anonymization
- Mobile phone network analysis
- Misinformation in social networks
- Modern CMake Buildsystem for PDE library
- C++ Interface for HydroSHEDS data
- SSC Spack Repository
- Jupyter-based course material for C++ framework
- Systems biology simulation project