Open source contributions
Often during development work we find ourselves implementing a small feature or extension to an open source tool that could also be useful to others.
When feasible we try to make this work available and usable by others, and in this small way give back something to the open source community that indirectly supports so much of our work.
- A Github Action to install Mesa3D on windows CI runners
- Useful for testing code that uses openGL on hardware without a dedicated GPU
- A list of projects using this action
- An extension to the Sphinx documentation system
- Ensures that the Git LFS extension is installed
- Especially useful when building documentation on ReadTheDocs
- Configurable template repository for starting new C++ projects
- Modern CMake build system
- Possibility of pybind11-based Python bindings
- Integration with many services like Github Actions, ReadTheDocs, Codecov.io etc.
- Configurable template repository for starting new Python packages
- Integration with many services like GitHub Actions, ReadTheDocs etc.
- Turns Jupyter notebooks into command line applications
- Configuration values are read from the first cell using nbparameterise
- A sequential MPI stub based on PetSc's UniMPI
- Useful for compiling MPI-parallel applications in sequential contexts
- CMake Build System that allows FakeMPI to be recognized as an MPI implementation by other CMake projects