Current large-scale projects
Large-scale projects result from a granted application to the SSC's open call. The open call takes place once per year and is announced in April and closes in June. The funding decision is taken shortly after, so that the projects start in July of each year.
2022 Open Call
Our 2022 Open Call resulted in seven projects receiving funding:
- Dust polarization observations (Astrophysics)
- Misinformation campaigns characteristics (Political Science)
- Moralization in written texts (German Studies)
- Motor skill acquisition (Sports medicine)
- Predictive modeling in TB screening (Medicine)
- Random field generation and nonlinear optimization (Scientific Computing)
- Ribo-seq data analysis (Biomedicine)
Previous large-scale projects
2021 Open Call
The 2021 Open Call closed in May 2021 and resulted in five successful projects.